12.15.2013

fukk

So, I made this blend today. It's a long time since I posted something on my blog. But today I felt creative, so I decided to do some blending. It didn't turn out to be stunning or whatever, it's just a blend. But well, it's something, right?
 
So...how are you guys doing? I must say, I miss the days that blogging was my absolute numer one favorite thing to do! Making outfit pictures, surf on the internet all day to find great new blogs, commenting on other blogs, and so on. Maybe I should get back to this blogging-daily thing. What do you think? If you would like me to visit your blog, please leave a comment. I'm curious to see what I missed for the past year.
 
Merry Chrismas!
 

1 comment:

  1. Je maakt leuke blends! Met welk programma doe je dat als ik vragen mag?
    En ik heb precies hetzelfde gevoel. Vroeger blogde ik ook veel en was ik er echt enthousiast over,
    maar de laatste maanden is het me steeds ontglipt... Hoewel ik het nog wel steeds heel leuk vind!

    ReplyDelete

DARE TO DREAM