10.01.2014

-

I can't believe it's been another year since I've posted something on my blog. Time flies! The past year has been one hell of a roller coaster ride for me. I will save you the details, it's not that interesting. I'm happy to tell that I'm really satisfied with my study (Public Health) and enjoying my time. But still, I have the feeling that something is missing and approximately a month ago I figured what that thing was; it's traveling. I love to travel and see the world. So I'm saving money to go on a trip this summer and the summer after that. I'm thinking East-Asia or Australia. What do you think? After my study I want to take a break for a year to travel the world. Already looking forward to that! Keep you posted, thanks for still following, even tough my absence. Kisses xx





Photo 3+4 fashiontoast.com / 1+2+5 weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

DARE TO DREAM